Active mmwave Load Pull System
We can supply complete mmWave load pull measuring stations for waveguide bands, which cover a frequency range from WR-2 (50-75GHz) to WR-1 (750-1100GHz). Details for this new active load pull system are available on the following website:
The following measuring instruments are used:
Network analyzer with waveguide extender modules and mmWave power meter.
- Expansion modules - these modules are suitable for all waveguide frequency bands up to WR-1.
- Control unit, based on a PXI frame.
The "mmWave Studio" software serves as the controller; it supports the following features:
Integration of measuring instruments by means of GPIB and USB interfaces.
- Integration of a power supply for the DUT
- Power and S parameter integration at the waveguide ports and at probe tip level
- Automatic capturing of measurement data for active load pull measurements
- Visualization of all relevant measurement data, for instance load impedance and power in the Smith chart, S parameters, power sweep measurement data, efficiency
- Editing of measurement data, e. g. load circuit insertion