Workshop: Load Pull Characterization & Test for 5G Applications - postponed!
The workshops are postponed indefinitely.
1. Load Pull Trends for 5G Applications
- Load pull, noise and modeling solutions for both FR1 and FR2 bands
- On-wafer-measurement stations today?
- Measurements will include: Pout/Gain/PAE, ACPR/EVM and more
2. Active Load Pull
- Introduction to Active Load Pull - advantages?
- The Fast Behaviour Model
- A remote system will be used to demonstrate the performances of an Wideband active system.
3. Pulsed IV and Modeling
- Introduction to Pulsed IV and typical system architecture
- Generation of a basic Compact Model
- High Power Pulsed Applications
Live demo presentation.
4. Advantages of small footprint tuners which can be used to traditional Load Pull Applications
- MIMO Tuner
- mmWave Tuner
- Omega Tuner
- Scalar applications for small Tuners
5. Wrap-up and Discussion
bsw TestSystems & Consulting AG, together with Focus microwaves.
The objective of this seminar is to show how developers can quickly and easily test, characterize and optimize their 5G circuits using modelling as well as circuit simulation and measurement. The advantages of new tuner generations for production environments will also be demonstrated.
Highly efficient 5G circuits are mandatory for every company to develop and build functionally optimized solutions. In the course of the seminar, it will be explained and demonstrated how 5G circuits and components can be developed more easily with the help of an RF simulation program and how practical testing can be carried out with the latest generation of modern measuring equipment.
The discussion will include both physical models and simulations from a load-pull measurement database. Passive and active load-pull is explained and shown in this context. Also on the agenda is a deep outlook at other characterization techniques, especially Pulsed IV.
Live demonstrations will reinforce the lectures and the insights gained.